Pekin Duck Club!

Please help: baby's born yesterday and today. 4. One has a bad prolapse. She can't eliminate on her own. Vet will uthanize her/him. When you try to push in. There is waste and a little bit of blood and a big bouble in vent. It's to big to stAy in place. Bandage doesn't stick. How would I super glue it .

Please help: baby's born yesterday and today. 4. One has a bad prolapse. She can't eliminate on her own. Vet will uthanize her/him. When you try to push in. There is waste and a little bit of blood and a big bouble in vent. It's to big to stAy in place. Bandage doesn't stick. How would I super glue it .
Might be a good idea to start a new thread and include pictures.

-Kathy

can someone have a listen pretty-please and see if they think these ducks are female or male?

I can hear a female quaking while your swimming with them. That loud quack you hear is a girl. I'm pretty sure my girls are real loud

X2

You definitely have at least one duck, but I'm pretty sure they both are... never heard a raspy quack at all in either vid... plus the girls tend to make that chortle noise in that pitch... boys have a chortle, but it sounds different, at least to me, lol...

Quote: I hope you don't mind, but the only way I can listen to videos is when they are embedded, so I embedded them.
big_smile.png
No speakers on this machine, so now I'll go listen on the ipad.
0.jpg

0.jpg

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom