Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

Is the joint crooked too? I seriously think the shoe might work. :)
it like he dont have a joint he does but its not like the other ducks if that makes sense? Im going to try the shoe ill try anything lol but he has no control over that foot at all

it like he dont have a joint he does but its not like the other ducks if that makes sense? Im going to try the shoe ill try anything lol but he has no control over that foot at all
I think it would be worth trying anyway you never know. Looks like the leg is involved also can the lil one stand and walk at all?

I think it would be worth trying anyway you never know.  Looks like the leg is involved also can the lil one stand and walk at all?
no he pushes hisself around i have been hilding him so he can stand as much as possible trying to build his muscle strength up in his good leg

no he pushes hisself around i have been hilding him so he can stand as much as possible trying to build his muscle strength up in his good leg
Good for you, and nice warm water will help him also build strength. Start out by putting just enough warm water to go right to top of legs then as they get use to that try it deep enough where they can swim around[always supervised] They will have a blast and water therapy is really good for building muscles. About 5 mins to start with.

Good for you, and nice warm water will help him also build strength. Start out by putting just enough warm water to go right to top of legs then as they get use to that try it deep enough where they can swim around[always supervised] They will have a blast and water therapy is really good for building muscles. About 5 mins to start with.

I think water therapy will do him wonders! Great suggestion, as always!

Good for you, and nice warm water will help him also build strength. Start out by putting just enough warm water to go right to top of legs then as they get use to that try it deep enough where they can swim around[always supervised]  They will have a blast and water therapy is really good for building muscles.  About 5 mins to start with. 
awesome thank you! I was thinking about that last night but was worried they were to small to try that :) i will start this today thank you soo soo much for your help :)

The lil navel is all closed up right? you don't want it to get wet if it isn't.  Could introduce bacteria. I look forward to hearing about bath time. 
i just came across this im so sorry i didnt get a notification for your post. They absolutely love bath time and it is helping some what with the little duck that cant walk he is amazing and growing i will get yall some pic of bath time today :) also do yall have any suggestions for a duck egg that pipped at the wrong end? Im guessing it pipped last night while i was asleep :(

i just came across this im so sorry i didnt get a notification for your post. They absolutely love bath time and it is helping some what with the little duck that cant walk he is amazing and growing i will get yall some pic of bath time today :) also do yall have any suggestions for a duck egg that pipped at the wrong end? Im guessing it pipped last night while i was asleep :(

Glad to hear bath time is going well, and the little one is doing well too.

Wrong end pippers can many times hatch on their own, but sometimes need assistance. Can you get a pic of the pip? And perspective of where it is? I might be able to tell whether it looks like one that will need help or not.

Glad to hear bath time is going well, and the little one is doing well too.

Wrong end pippers can many times hatch on their own, but sometimes need assistance. Can you get a pic of the pip? And perspective of where it is? I might be able to tell whether it looks like one that will need help or not.
its about a 1/4 of an inch from the pointy side of the shell :( man ol man i hope it makes it i have been waiting to hatch one of these eggs for so long

Back
Top Bottom