Pekin Duck with Eye Infection - please help!

Update: She is 100% healed and doing well :) Thank you guys so much, I can't say it enough. You all are amazing and I genuinely love and appreciate you guys for helping me out every time. I also managed to re-home 5 of my boys to a very sweet woman who is vegan - so I know they won't be ending up on her dinner table which for me was very important. Now my flock size is down to 2 boys and 5 girls. I hope the decrease in drake's will keep my gals safer, especially during mating season!

Thank You all again! <3

I have used chloramphenicol eye drops on my animals with eye infections (and my children, husband and me when advised by the pharmacist) which I find much easier than ointment. It effectively does the same thing as the terramycin (had to look it up) just the drops are easier and quicker to dispense!
This is awesome to know! While administering the ointment I definitely wished that it came in drop form - so I will keep this information on hand for next time (hopefully there isn't one but hey, it's all apart of the game! Thank You so much

Back
Top Bottom