Pekin Rouen mix?

Ok, I know this is late but I think i've got a rouen cross now to.

A few weeks before we got the egg we had three drakes, a pekin drake, a muscovy pekin drake, and a khaki drake. I'm curious to know wich one she/he is most likely to be a cross of. We have a rouen hen, two khaki hens, and one pekin hen.

Attachments

• 20200506_094810.jpg
    20200506_094810.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 30
  • 20200506_094736.jpg
    20200506_094736.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 26
We have a Rouen hen, a Rouen drake, and 2 Pekin drakes. Four of the five we hatched look like pretty typical Rouens...
20200531_144112.jpg
But then there's the one in the middle, who has no striping around the eyes, and it's feet are marbled black and orange.

We'll have to wait and see how the others feather, but that one is obviously different already.

We have a Rouen hen, a Rouen drake, and 2 Pekin drakes. Four of the five we hatched look like pretty typical Rouens...
View attachment 2170317
But then there's the one in the middle, who has no striping around the eyes, and it's feet are marbled black and orange.

We'll have to wait and see how the others feather, but that one is obviously different already.
So far she is looking like a typical rouen. She has all her chest feathers, some back feathers, getting wing feathers, and her head feathers. It is confirmed that she is a she.

Your babies are adorable

View attachment 2170317

Adorable !

20200613_235940.jpg

Five headed monster.

I forgot how long it takes ducks to feather.
At least these guys appreciate that I'm the water man and don't run away screaming like the Pekin ducklings (who are a couple weeks older and also have a ways to go to feather).

Hello chickel, we have Rouen Mallard, Peking mix and they are starting to come into their colors and are looking to be very beautiful ducks. I will try to post up some pics for you. :)

Back
Top Bottom