Penedesenca / Empordanesa Updated Breeder and keeper Thread (who has them ?)

Hangtown Farms

Crowing
7 Years
May 19, 2012
PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
If you breed these or keep them please list your info here.
This breed needs to be better logged. Photos are welcomed and appreciated.
I will start.
Jason Floyd ( Aka Cooper12)
Placerville California.

I keep the following
Crele and partridge Penedesenca
also White Empordanesa.

looking to add both Black and Wheaten Penedesenca as well.
Plus more breeders ( hens and roosters ) of what I already have.

Penedesenca lay dark brown ( dark terra cotta brown ) eggs
are great free rangers and do not eat alot.
They are very alert.
My white Empordanesa nad Crele Penedesenca though not lap chickens are very mellow and curious.
My Partridge are flighty and perfer to keep there distance though not aggressive.

I am not getting enough extra to ship. if you go under the penedesenca website look for Luann Kellar or HeritageHabitat ( Elias is on here)
they may be able to help you sooner. Luann is in your neck of the woods

If you breed these or keep them please list your info here.
This breed needs to be better logged. Photos are welcomed and appreciated.
I will start.
Jason Floyd ( Aka Cooper12)
Placerville California.

I keep the following
Crele and partridge Penedesenca
also White Empordanesa.

looking to add both Black and Wheaten Penedesenca as well.
Plus more breeders ( hens and roosters ) of what I already have.

Penedesenca lay dark brown ( dark terra cotta brown ) eggs
are great free rangers and do not eat alot.
They are very alert.
My white Empordanesa nad Crele Penedesenca though not lap chickens are very mellow and curious.
My Partridge are flighty and perfer to keep there distance though not aggressive.

I HAD a beautiful partridge pene and 6 pullets and a hen, but a bobcat killed all but the hen because she was in a different pen at the time raising araucana Chix. I still have an oddly colored pene rooster with white/pink legs and a similar hen, but have not bred them as they are off color. I am looking for more and would love to raise Empordanesas and maybe other colors of Penes. People that are raising these birds must have gotten them somewhere and I would so much appreciate contact info on how to get more! I want very much to be in touch with other people interested in these wonderful birds!

Hello there! Just wanted to say Hello on here and introduce myself and my farm.
I am Samantha at Cross B Hens N Heifers. NPIP located in Broken Arrow OK. Can Ship: Eggs, Chicks & Adults When Available. Typically we have a Waiting List for all of our birds.
I brought in Crele Penedesenca Pullets in 2021, and Crele Penedesenca Cockerels in 2023 along with bringing in Black and Partridge (working on those 2 colors for the farm)
I am a breeder, that focuses on the Standard of Perfection, but also healthy, disease resistant, and productive lines. No Medications, No Vaccinations.
We have a Facebook page and a Website where I can be contacted as well below is the link to the website.
CB HNH Website

Back
Top Bottom