Penguin seems sick

Okay so this morning Penguin and Puffin seem to he flea free, but Karen and Pipsqueak still had a few each, hopefully they are already dead and just haven't fallen off yet. I gave them another round of permethrin in case. Penguin still does not seem to be back to 100% yet, she still doesn't seem at all interested in any food other than mealworms, but she is roughly the same weight so I hope she is eating when I'm not watching her. I might make a follow up appointment for her at the vet, but last appointment definitely made me realize the vet isn't the most knowledgeable and they def said a few things that would have been bad if I didn't already know better.

Okay so this morning Penguin and Puffin seem to he flea free, but Karen and Pipsqueak still had a few each, hopefully they are already dead and just haven't fallen off yet. I gave them another round of permethrin in case. Penguin still does not seem to be back to 100% yet, she still doesn't seem at all interested in any food other than mealworms, but she is roughly the same weight so I hope she is eating when I'm not watching her. I might make a follow up appointment for her at the vet, but last appointment definitely made me realize the vet isn't the most knowledgeable and they def said a few things that would have been bad if I didn't already know better.
I certainly would 🚫 go back to the one that called the AG official on ya...if that's possible.

If your not sure Penquin is eating you might take her back inside so you can watch her.
Yeah I might if she doesn't seem completely better soon. I'll definitely keep an eye on her and keep weighing her. I really don't want to bring any of them back inside it was driving me insane having them in here and I just got it all cleaned up.

Back
Top Bottom