Penguin seems sick

I understand this after having a chicken hen in for over 2 weeks with bumble foot. We enjoyed having her inside but it does make a mess and dust.
Yeah.. only place inside I have to set them up is my office and when I brought them back out there was a very thick layer of dust over EVERYTHING, I'll see how she is feeling tomorrow and maybe bring her in. I definitely can't bring anyone in until the fleas are 100% gone because I can't risk them spreading to my bunny.

Hopefully as many times as you have treated now they are dead just haven’t fallen off yet. Did they get in the pool?
Yeah they've been in and out of the pool. Penguin and Puffin didn't seem to have any but yeah the others did this morning but hopefully they were already dead. Penguin is definitely doing much better than she was when I had her inside, but she still just seems a little bit off.

I brought the food bowl out this morning and was very happy to see Penguin take a few bites from it, but she is acting kind of strange. She's just biting the air for like 15 minutes I've never seen her do this before I'm not sure if it's concerning or not.

Back
Top Bottom