Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC April 28, 2012

Aukuma, do you have name labels? If not, I'll look because I might have some colored labels that would work just fine. Let me know

And oh, by the way.....
tongue.gif

I want first crack at the goodies too!!
barnie.gif

I'm sure there will be lots for everyone....

I'm bigger than you! I get first crack!
lau.gif

Ha! I'm sure we can handle ourselves in a civilized manner
wink.png

I do not have name tags. I am looking into what it will cost for tickets for the raffle. I'll also bring paper, pens, sanitizer and paper towels.

Raffle tickets bought~ I hope everyone brings something to raffle off. We are doing this just for fun. No charge for a ticket, everyone gets one. The raffle will be held at 3:45 and you must be present to win. :)

cc: Facebook

You are getting me so fired up about this!!! Dare I make the drive?? If I manage to sneak away from the craziness here, I do Tie Dye and could donate a tie dye shirt to the raffle.

I don't have facebook. Maybe my Avatar, Bob would like a facebook account.

Last edited:
That would be a great addition to the raffle!

It would be really nice to meet you if you decide to make the trip.
jumpy.gif

We now have 49 members in our facebook group. Looks like there will be a great turnout!
clap.gif

I might be there (I have my prom the night before) if I come I can bring some extra egg cartons (free) and if anyone wants I can bring EE cross eggs (see my signature, the main flock).

Last edited:
I can bring one of these guineas, or a chicken wall hanging for the raffle! Pottery rocks...

Back
Top Bottom