Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture agent @ local farmers market...

Quote:
Even with the brackets there its pretty simple. Can you not read?

BTW I'm done with this thread, its way off track. And everytime I say something 3-4 libs jump on it all at the same time. Bye!
frow.gif

This site is starting to lean farther left than the tower of Pisa.

Last edited:
Quote:

I read English quite well. I can stumble through reading some German. I can also stumble through most Spanish.

But, unfortunately, as my ex-wife will attest, I cannot "READ MINDS".

I do not know what the phrase "fail pretty hardcore" might mean.

But, I will admit...it seems to be something that should mean SOMETHING.

Apparently, where YOU live...a different form of English is used.

Excuse my ignorance.
hit.gif

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

I've never gotten poisoned from backyarders and farmer's markets--I have been poisoned many times by Big Ag though.
smile.png
Spent enough time crapping my brains out over store bought meat, milk and eggs, and vegetables than I care to think about. But hey! If the government says that we require more regulations for our safty...they must be right, right?
roll.png

I may shoot myself accidentally, here take my guns too. You know what, common sense may fail me someday, think for me! An herb I grew could possibly make my stomach cramp, give me a synthetic, happy zombie pill as well. Thanks gov'na!
old.gif
woot.gif

Its an amazing thing, if someone isn't taking care in preparing foodstuffs at the farmer's market, people will stop buying from them. People CAN regulate themselves efficiently. When they're taught to believe everything a certain group of people think they should, they end up with no common sense. They don't have those skills to pass on to their kids, so when they grow up they are denser than their parents over simple, common sense things.
th.gif

If you see the meat guy picking his butt, common sense "should" tell you that you shouldn't buy from him.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

BTW I'm done with this thread, its way off track. And everytime I say something 3-4 libs jump on it all at the same time. Bye!
frow.gif

This site is starting to lean farther left than the tower of Pisa.

If I didn't understand is no reason to get mad or insulting,I realy didn't and still don't see a belief they was makin fun of.
I was realy trying to understand what insult you saw.

We all have times we just don't see it or get it.....

Last edited:
Quote:
We had a guy here that ran for Senator. He ran in the primaries against an incumbent Senator that had been appointed by Senator Salazar when Salazar became secretary of the interior. The incumbent had all sorts of financial backing (In the pockets of many, democrat BTW) the guy that was challenging him in the primary had been speaker of the house for the Colorado Senate. He mortgaged his house to raise 1/4 million and got another 1/4 million in private contributions. He refused to take any corporate money. The incumbent garnered about 5 million or so. The incumbent won the primary because even though the other guy was a much better man he didn't have a big enough war chest to go up against the other side in the actual Senate race.

That's what's wrong with our system. They got to get campaign financing under control. Good luck on that though.
roll.png

YEP. Although I left Colorado (after 2 decades there) BEFORE this occurred. I know of which you speak.

Yet, it is MORE THAN THAT.

The "Powers" that control the "information distribution" are something which cannot be assaulted. The "PRESS" can say as they please and do as they please and "manipulate" as they please.

THIS is POWER....especially IF these "powers" are " in bed together".

They will shape YOUR thoughts.

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

The media is at the top of the control structure. So the country is actually being run by a few wealthy old men with twisted minds.

Free speech was supposed to keep us from being oppressed by the government. Now we are oppressed by the media. Go figure?

Government was never supposed to get as big as it is either, the Constitution hoped for that also. Limits of power?
Quote:
YEP. Although I left Colorado (after 2 decades there) BEFORE this occurred. I know of which you speak.

Yet, it is MORE THAN THAT.

The "Powers" that control the "information distribution" are something which cannot be assaulted. The "PRESS" can say as they please and do as they please and "manipulate" as they please.

THIS is POWER....especially IF these "powers" are " in bed together".

They will shape YOUR thoughts.

-Junkmanme-
old.gif

The media is at the top of the control structure. So the country is actually being run by a few wealthy old men with twisted minds.

Free speech was supposed to keep us from being oppressed by the government. Now we are oppressed by the media. Go figure?

I agree Chickened

Problem is that everybody that gets in politics doesn't do anything effective to control it. All the dems want to do is increase social spending while the pubs want to cut social spending and give it to rich people to send oversea. Then you have people like Ron Paul that have a lot of good ideas with some totally flaky ideas thrown in.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could take the best part of each person from each party and throw them in a sausage grinder. Feed the leftover to the pigs. Call them the sausage party.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom