Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Mama...Quaker Rice Cakes with peanut butter was always something my Dad liked. Salad is always a good one...assuming the kids remember to bring home the container. Kids like dippers..so veggies and hummus or even ranch dressing...

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Sally...you are an enabler!

SgtMom...that's hysterical...will show fiancee when he comes home!

4. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    "Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth."

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds &amp; Bees

Here is the direct link to the you tube video ~

I have found that I can't watch you tube videos on my new Kindle Fire HD ~ Something to do with Adobe Flash player not being supported on any Android devices made after August 2012. I think I need to download a fix to make them work.

8. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Closer to the right i guess. Used flash in that pic. Other pics were influenced by the red heat lamp.

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    YAY!!! That is the color I am looking to produce in this pen!

10. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Go to the thread "should I buy eggs or wait it out". There are only like five of us that post. One woman is ... Okay, I forget the word for the allergy. She can tell you anything and everything.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by