Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You guys are really awesome. Holy crap. Tutti?

Yes to the middle finger icon. That is brilliant.

My chicks all were duds, too. :( Wah! Get this...I sold eggs & offered to meet the lady in person. Well, she has chicks, so I made like $15 & spent like $100! Something wrong with me.

Originally Posted by galgo98

I got a bator for Christmas and want to "warm it up".
ya.gif
(My DH rocks, it took 7 years, but I finally got him trained!) If anybody has some eggs that they would like incubated, please let me know. I want to run a test batch before the geese start laying. I prefer ducks, but chickens or quail would work too. It's an R-Com 20, so it can hold about 20 chicken or duck eggs. I can also brood the little girls (
fl.gif
) if you would like.
jumpy.gif
The only stipulation is that you MUST take them back afterwards!!! I am not charging anything, I just can't keep them!

THATS AWESOME!! what he getcha??? YAY!! ducks ducks ducks!!

This year I got a pair of sulcata tortoises , an R-Com 20 Pro incubator, a bunch of plastic storage bins for my duck/goose feed/supplies, and a case of wine! WOOHOO! What more could a gal want?? Well, except a living room full of ducklings!

It's hard to be patient, isn't it? All it takes is for the temp to be a bit low and they'll take an extra day to hatch, even longer for marans. What kind of chickies are you hatching?

You have NO IDEA! Patience is a virtue, do I strike you as virtuous??

I can only tell you what I have as far as hens/roos...cause I'm sure noone stayed with their own kind...remember...gangbangs...LOL

Hens: Delaware, Brown Leghorn (I know I set like 7 of hers, the one that pipped upside down was hers, and the others that look like they quit are hers as well) Marans, Wellie, RIR, Speckled Sussex. Buff Orpington, BLRW, Barred Rocks

Roos: Delaware, Brown Leghorn, Ameracaunna, EE, BLRW

THATS AWESOME!! what he getcha??? YAY!! ducks ducks ducks!! This year I got a pair of sulcata tortoises , an R-Com 20 Pro incubator, a bunch of plastic storage bins for my duck/goose feed/supplies, and a case of wine! WOOHOO! What more could a gal want?? Well, except a living room full of ducklings! Sulcata tortoise, omg I love them we had one when I was younger!! You planing on breeding them?? ]

Back
Top Bottom