Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    You guys are really awesome. Holy crap. Tutti?

Yes to the middle finger icon. That is brilliant.

My chicks all were duds, too. :( Wah! Get this...I sold eggs & offered to meet the lady in person. Well, she has chicks, so I made like $15 & spent like $100! Something wrong with me.

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Originally Posted by galgo98 [​IMG]

I got a bator for Christmas and want to "warm it up". [​IMG] (My DH rocks, it took 7 years, but I finally got him trained!) If anybody has some eggs that they would like incubated, please let me know. I want to run a test batch before the geese start laying. I prefer ducks, but chickens or quail would work too. It's an R-Com 20, so it can hold about 20 chicken or duck eggs. I can also brood the little girls ([​IMG]) if you would like. [​IMG] The only stipulation is that you MUST take them back afterwards!!! I am not charging anything, I just can't keep them!

THATS AWESOME!! what he getcha??? YAY!! ducks ducks ducks!!

This year I got a pair of sulcata tortoises [​IMG] , an R-Com 20 Pro incubator, a bunch of plastic storage bins for my duck/goose feed/supplies, and a case of wine! WOOHOO! What more could a gal want?? Well, except a living room full of ducklings! [​IMG]

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    [/COLOR][/COLOR]

Oh Yeah!!! :lol:

4. PrnzsButtrcluck

Sep 13, 2012
    No one expects the Spanish inquisition.

5. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

You have NO IDEA! Patience is a virtue, do I strike you as virtuous??

I can only tell you what I have as far as hens/roos...cause I'm sure noone stayed with their own kind...remember...gangbangs...LOL

Hens: Delaware, Brown Leghorn (I know I set like 7 of hers, the one that pipped upside down was hers, and the others that look like they quit are hers as well) Marans, Wellie, RIR, Speckled Sussex. Buff Orpington, BLRW, Barred Rocks

Roos: Delaware, Brown Leghorn, Ameracaunna, EE, BLRW

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Fiancee and I were in the kitchen a few minutes ago and he's talking, I made him shut up..cause you could CLEARLY hear the chirping across the room!!!

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

MotorcycleChick.... are you in Clearfield proper or outside of town somewhere? I am about 15 minutes SE of McGee's Mills, if you are familiar with there. It takes me about 40 minutes to get to Clfd WalMart give or take a few minutes.

8. PrnzsButtrcluck

Sep 13, 2012
    Lol! Hilarious!

No...not Tutti...Vanessa, right? Sorry...still hung up on that post.

9. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    THATS AWESOME!! what he getcha??? YAY!! ducks ducks ducks!! This year I got a pair of sulcata tortoises [​IMG] , an R-Com 20 Pro incubator, a bunch of plastic storage bins for my duck/goose feed/supplies, and a case of wine! WOOHOO! What more could a gal want?? Well, except a living room full of ducklings! [​IMG] Sulcata tortoise, omg I love them we had one when I was younger!! You planing on breeding them?? ]

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    WING!!!! Need a middle finger emoticon!
    How about a "what I am gonna' do to you" emoticon?
    [​IMG]
    it will work!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by