Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Incubate turtle eggs!

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Wish we could get out to the Farm Show to meet up... but starting in the morning I work every other day for 7 days (24hr shifts)... so till next Friday I am out of commission for anything other than local stuff.
    When does the Farm Show run till? We have come out there twice in the past 5 yrs or so to go to the Sports and Outdoors show in February for fishing stuff... usually use it as a weekend getaway and a trip to Cabelas and Bass Pro while we are there.

4. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I am in Houtzdale. Apx. 25 minutes from Clearfield. You are still not too far away.

5. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Are they similar to a Russian tortoise?

6. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Farm Show runs through the 12th I think.

7. PAchickengirl

PAchickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2012
    Central Pennsylvania

Are you close to Glen Campbell? I don't know that area super well, but my mom moved there. I live in DuBois.

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

PaChickengirl... I am 5 minutes to Glen Campbell... and I lived in DuBois from 86-2002....my son still lives in DuBois and I am there probably 2 or 3 times a month still, small world [​IMG]

MotorcycleChick... you are just over an hour from me

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am on 78 close to Cabelas!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Such Sweet sounds…. Gotta love it! We have TWO more Wellie pips!!!! Kinda hard not to count my chickens before they're hatched… Hope these two do ok.

Had to help out my last two Cochins. One of them has the bandaide leg going on. Crazy thing keeps falling on her back and crying…then the other chicks pick on her and we put her rightside up. Then it starts over.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by