Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    i was going to email you this morning about it but thought you would soon get there, the two are kinda nasty aren't they, i know one is a top breeder and shows and the other is a vet but geeeh, bet they didn't start with the best of the best, but i do want to learn about the brahmas since i kinda like mine even if they aren't sq, but who cares
    glad to see you gave them what for [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Did I miss a post? He pm'd me and then didnt pm again pm me what up

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    AWWWW thats cool!

4. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Wing- you'll be close, I mean in the nearer-proxcimity to us if your cabin is in the state-college area..we are about 45mins/to an hour from the stadium...and I think the farther north you head- the more you MUST drink!![​IMG]

7. LittleMissPurdy

is this a "turken"? [​IMG]..(sp?)

8. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]OMG...SOOOO true!!! [​IMG]I know I'm real late on this, but you guys ROCK!!!! [​IMG]

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

MC,

Could just be the weather & decreased day light. It has been awful cold here lately. As long as she seems her usual self, I am sure that is all it is. Give her a couple of weeks. I only have one laying right now. Good old Tara gives me 1 a day.

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

x2.... Isn't 'chicken Snob' an oxymoron?

ohhhh! No wonder I couldn't find you! Missy came, but I never saw her either. Was crazy busy today, PACKED! I will be going back on a weekday in order to avoid the crowds.

Is this a height reference?

Also, what's up with Bruce? Did I miss something? I will keep him in my prayers.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by