Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    You are making me think of too many ideas. Cargo pants work. That idea came from pockets by my calves (which is like teasing the dog). Good grief. I will stick to the basket. Or at least I will claim to. Just don't sneak up on me while I am in the coop. [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    lol [​IMG]

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

I grew up outside of Petrolia... Karns City HS grad. Family still in that area and my Mom's addy is now actually Parker, though she lives closer to Rimersburg (in the back country!)

4. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    my grandfather last name Adams his family was from that area

5. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Not related... but neat to find someone else who is at least familiar with area! I left the area the summer I graduated, have never returned other than day visits to family.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Harmony Candled Serama tonight! 10 serama looking good, she pulled 5 clears

BBS Cochin BUST BUST BUST

EVERY friggen one is EMPTY!!! [​IMG] of course when I sell all may stinkin maran babies [​IMG]

ALL 8 EMPTY!!! wth!!! [​IMG]

7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

So Sad..[​IMG] Where did the Serama eggs come from? Anymore Frizzle eggs in the mix?

8. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    You did??? Dang I am sorry. Come on down I will hook you up Sally. I think I have some that might be self-blues. I am very perplexed about the chicks color range. I don't want self blues, but you might??? Right :)

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Ugh, brain is dead...looooooonnnggggg day.

Went to the chicken seminar this morning....and was bored out of my skull. Remind me not to attend a seminar given by someone who grew up on a commercial egg farm...so honestly believes that a. chickens belong inside the coop at all times and b. they should only be fed purina ever and no treats! That takes all the fun out of chickens.

Drove into NJ and spent several hours at my in-laws before taking the 2 hour drive down to my mom's.

Ugh, Ugh, and Ugh. I don't want to do this...can I just have a rewind???

As to the eggs in pockets...I need to remember to put them in my pockets AFTER I've changed water and feed...not before...cause I tend to put them in my jean pockets...and thankfully didn't the other day when I discovered the cannibalized egg!

RoPo....we're sorry that you're leaving..but after traversing your driveway...I don't blame you on wanting to move back!

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    LOL Courtney wants your polish chicks. She went through my chicken magazine and she wants Polish to raise and inevitably show. Oh and on top of all my other fun things going on in life my 12 yr old wants to move in with me. [​IMG]. And fyi..I think I'm doing pretty good writing.....the orange juice is fairly heavy tonight as there are no kids in house lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by