Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Actually, that is the problem with my other dog. Sometimes he is a bit too serious about being a shepherd - or he has a touch of italian in him. [​IMG]

2. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    Oh, good, I'm not the only one entertained by "bucket ice". Mine broke into a peace sign this am!! I was amused! [​IMG] This was, of course, after cursing at the three that wouldn't come out before this one...

[​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I do believe they spell that K A R M A!

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Ankle bitter...[​IMG]

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Excellent!! My Bella grabs up these hunks of ice and plays 'puppy hockey' with them on the de k. They slide amazingly well. Just switched out the waterers for the 3rd time today! Loaded up the runs with straw and the birds are out getting sun snuggled in straw. Got my Khaki Campbell duck eggs today! They got to the post office on Sat, but we were in Jersey all day, so they sat there over the holiday weekend. One was broken, so ii'm guessing there are some detached air cells. Boo. The GOOD news is....Sara lent me her incubator which is warming up right now! Yay!!

7. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Awesome!!

I use the black bowls too, but the smaller ones. I have been changing water every 2 hours today and will be doing the same tomorrow....

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    OK....just added a 4th light for heat and brought the girlz water and food inside the coop and added more bedding trying to get the temp at least 30 degree's...poor babies!

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    How many people are heating their coops this week? I am a believer in no added heat, but It is so cold! Especially since I did open the door today, so the windchill was a factor.
    My next question is how many opened the door today, and did the girls go (and STAY) out to forage?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by