Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Clay's Bakery in Berwyn. Amazing cakes. Awesome donuts - the vanilla frosted is heaven in every bite, but get there early as they sell out. Great cookies and cupcakes too. Right on Lancaster Avenue.

2. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Hang in there Heather.

3. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Quote: Thanks!! Added to favorites list! A lot of reading there to digest... [​IMG]

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    My husband and his friends got together this past week. Everyone is ticked about the cold snap. We can ride (carefully) as long as the roads are dry. You just have to watch for the anti-skid. Anyway, no riding in these temps, so they hung out here for a while.
    [​IMG]

6. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    True story, DH walks in the house, and I called him my biker husband. He asked why I called him a biker? [​IMG]The walk, the talk, the H-D boots and T-shirt? Maybe the leather, the hair and beard? Maybe, just MAYBE the motorcycle?

7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I have no input, and I know I'm a little late, but I'm soo sorry. That is terrible, and I hope you can figure out the cause. Kudos on having the stomach to "do the deed yourself" I just can't seem to, even when I really know I should. Wish you lived closer......[​IMG]

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

It's terrible when I see the first pip. My last batch was Seramas, and I didn't come out of my bedroom for 2 days. DH asked at one point if I remembered what the living room looked like. LOL! That bator becomes a magnet really quick!

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LMAO!!! Which is DH???? LMAO!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Ya think??? OMG crack me up!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by