Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine will always eat scrambled eggs, every time! I know some people are weird about it, but occasionally when I am over run with eggs, I'll throw all of the older ones in the frying pan and make a huge omelet.

2. Gardeningmama

He sounds like my Dad, but throw in the HD dewrag. I just named my main Lavender Orp. Roo, Harley in honor of him.

3. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    I can't get her to eat more than a couple bites of spaghetti noodles.... won't eat the scrambled egg, oatmeal, bread or her regular food, scratch, nothing! she's having clear stools now.... kinda lethargic, feathers around her neck are kinda thin, but it looks like new ones growing. (maybe the others picked at her before I separated her?) I'm really worried about her. she spends a lot of time standing with her tail down, eyes open mostly but she does close them from time to time. anyone have any thoughts or advice? Thanks!

4. Gardeningmama

Have you tried posting in the Emergencies/Diseases Injuries and Cures Section? It's certainly worth giving it a shot. My knowledge is very limited on ailments LOL! I'm learning as I go.

5. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    heatherscooby,

Do you have any Nutri-Drench there? For ynthrifty chicks you can give them a squirt of it into their drinking water. Gives some much needed vitamins, minerals and energy, love that stuff!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  7. Gardeningmama

I just looked at every page, loved it. Really loved the cottage coop, the heart box was awesome, and it occurs that my DH is a builder, hmmm.. BUT the best were the cubicles on page 10 with all of the names on them. I just loved the lady's reasoning for it! Great thread, wish I had any boxes cool enough to post.

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]..let me guess, your DH is the one looking-up!!!..sweet!!..Hope your your headache goes away.
    **Sally..awesome pics of the "grow-out"coop! And the dog looks just like Mr. Fudd , we miss him- he was quite the character![​IMG]...great info. on the meds! thank you!
    **Heather- wow,[​IMG] I'm so sorry to hear your babies are having such an aweful issue, definately would contact the people they came from!..Hope the situation gets better for them and you.
    ** I hope everyones chicken issues get resolved without anymore losses...man, is it ever cold out there!...making rethink the whole coop set-up, maybe need to add some kind of insulation?!

10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Love the heart nest box....I believe my farm would need one shaped like a clover. Maybe I could do both and then add a spade and diamond.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by