Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Aww so sweet! and is it cold out there?

2. Blackcrest

Blackcrest Out Of The Brooder

"When he was holding the Blue Cochin, he said, I am going to name her dryer lint! I love it!"

I got out did on the name for the Cochin.. The family named it nutter.. as in fluff'n nutter... But just between us.. I'm still calling her lint. She seems to perk up at it. I been out side all day fussing over them seeing what they might need.
    The one tall cross i got off ya, I named road runner since it so talk is is wicked fast running from my pecking girls:)

3. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Still waiting on these eggs to hatch. Not so much as a pip from them. It's ok...they looked a few days behind. I figured that was from the big trip here.

Now I have to clean up the house...anyone looking for a cheap dresser and chest of drawers set for their kids? I have one and we are "motivated sellers!!!" :D

Cleaning up the house, waiting for eggs to hatch and I WILL be eating Chinese food alot this week thanks to hubby being gone to Turkey. He just left about 20 minutes ago and I'm already missing him.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwwwww

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    poor phil RIP

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh YAYA Cindy!!! What luck, Springers YAY!!!! So glad you made it!!!! I wasnt sure you would check in on pms!! LOL so glad you did!! I am not sure who all does guins but I think Ray and Blackbird has a female pearl he is looking to loose as its a singleton...
    I think Blarney just hatched some Wels!! Welcome, so glad you came.... no we need pics of all the animals or they just DONT exist!! right Blarney??? he he he

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Wing.... We need a Chicken bearing SHOTGUN emoticon ASAP

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh how precious!!! YAY congrats!!!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL perfect!!

10. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Well I am still overfeeding, so we started bringing dishes back in the eves, works better now.
    I swear heat lamps next year seriously!! just to take the "nips" out

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by