Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    your a little far to deliver to...I have in the past offered things like wheat, barley, corn, or straw....I have way to much put aside this year...
    will keep you in mind when doing spring clean up....you might want to check with chad, he always has odd things around with the landscaping business.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Ditto!!! I want to come when I dont have kids or pain the ars DH!! Its nice to chat and share stories too!! I am in, love with your babies and your bigger babies the motts!!

Harmony asked on the way home, "Mommy I wanted to ask for eggs, I have money in my pockets and I would take the egg babies on the floor" I said they were broken in an accident kiddo you cant set broken eggs, she said "but I saw two that werent broken" LMAO!!! I love my kiddos!!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    He has been such a Pain in my Ascot today, uggggg he went into that place and took almost an hour and I took less than 15 minutes and he bitched to me and I didnt say anything to him!!! uggggggg [​IMG]

4. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

5. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    are you all packed up and ready to go? How do you transport the pets and such? I was so upset with our last move my chickens had to go the the farmer neighbor at the last minute. we had so much snow that year we couldnt get the pen out.

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    Oh LORD no. The packing has only been minimal at best. We're procrastinators. But...this weekend I WILL take some stuff to the storage unit.

Chickens will be in cages/storage containers inside of a UHaul trailer pulled by my Mother-in-Law/Father-in-Law. My horse will be transported via the horse trailer by hubby's truck. Marley (lab) and Vida (Shih Tzu) will be with Mira (cat) in my car whilst Kaiser (German Shepherd) will be riding shotgun with hubby in the cab of his truck.

Should be fun! :D

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Where are you moving to?

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

You guys sure are a busy bunch!!-..geesh, miss one day...[​IMG]...okay, here goes:

**Baym-sounds like your incredibly busy, if you have to have someone come in the help clean..wow. I would have liked to had that help...but I'm alittle too OCD for that...seriously..[​IMG]
    **MButer- soo glad to hear your chook is doing better!![​IMG]

**Bettacreek-hello[​IMG]...welcome to the fun!

**BuchBuster15 - Hi, glad you joined![​IMG]

**Ole- sorry to hear of your loss[​IMG]

**Cindy in pA- welcome back!...Love springers!!, "field-stock" are awesome,so much fun to have, lotza energy!!

**Fisherlady- congrats on the babies..[​IMG], cute!!
    Hi to everyone, hope you are all staying warm..now I have to go ..all that time reading to catch-up..[​IMG], probably have to take another day just to read everything!!!..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by