Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Oh I wish we could stay here. We are renting and I don't think LL is interested in selling :(

2. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Love the smiles!!! Awesome! [​IMG]

3. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Cute!!

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sally, you make some pretty babies.

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    love it

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

8. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

I know just how you feel. I went through that a couple of years ago. We had the absolute kindest landlord on earth for 8 years,but there was never any chance of buying the house.It was her deceased husbands childhood home. One day she gave the house to his sister (told you she was nice) who had a son that needed a home, and just like that we were out. My family is big, so I couldn't just go anywhere, and we moved in with the in-laws for a year. I seriously thought I would not recover from the emotional toll that it all took on me. BUT, God is good! I am now on a beautiful farm with a gazebo, and a pool, a bedroom for everyone, and all the chickens I want. I still rent, but once again was blessed with an awesome landlord. I now know it's true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. You'll end up some place even better, I just know it :)

9. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    Don't forget that home is where the heart is. So if you can't stand your spouse, just tear their heart out, and hide it in the freezer. That way you will always be home where the heart is. [​IMG]

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Give me your zipcode. that simple...though since I'm still on page 1280 for all intents and purposes...it may take awhile.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by