Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Oh, that does have pics on the site:http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/orchardpoultryfarm/shamo.html
Ironically, I really like the looks of these birds. I DON'T like runner ducks though, because they look weird. I'm an odd one, eh?

Haha I love how they look, so standofish and angry but they're so little
lol.png
Ko shamo are actually a completely different breed than Shamo are. Ko Shamo are japan's "Bantam shamo" but they are generally accepted as an entirely different breed and finding legit stock is far and few in between. So, in Europe at least, Ko Shamo are a true bantam breed. I'm not sure how they judge them in the US. All I know is that I love them to pieces

Here are some, They are little birds. None of these are mine, Google images stuff
big_smile.png

(No idea who this is, but you can get an idea how small they are)

In any sense, I'm looking at this >>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-KO-Shamo-...305?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item232784d5f1

It's someone in Georgia. They have adult birds available too, but they'll probably also be very pricey, especially with shipping piled on top.

I'd still contact them. I was wrong about the picture page, but the bottom of the main site says "I also breed ko shamo" and a bunch of other stuff. Can't hurt to contact them for pictures and pricing, especially if those guys are wanting $100 for six eggs!!!

Yeah I know, the price burns my eyes every time I glance at it. Thanks, I didn't even notice that
lol.png
might as well give it a try, especially since he's practically on top of me anyways
smile.png
Thanks for that link!!

MC black plastic sheeting works. Put it down now so three weeds sprout from the sun's heat then get frozen by cold nights. You can also leave it down and just cut holes to put transplants in. I've also used cardboard as mulch. Did one area with scrap from a drywall project, used newspapers, straw, grass clippings......

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom