Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

HEY ALL!!!!!!!!!

http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/gateway/PTARGS_0_2_24476_10297_0_43/http%3B/10.41.0.77/AgWebsite/ProgramDetail.aspx?name=Certified-Poultry-Technician-(CPT)-License&navid=12&parentnavid=0&palid=29&

We have two classes being offered in March 2013 (Information is attached)

March 7, 2013 – Harrisburg (PDA Headquarters) in Room 309
Classroom portion only.

March 13, 2013 – State College (Poultry Education & Research Center) PSU
Classroom portion & hands-on with live birds

The State College class will be the bleeding of the birds included.

Interested participants are required to complete the attached application and return to me at [email protected] or fax to 717-787-1868.

Thank you,Thank you.awesomeness as usual!!...Would it be ok to attend the Penn State class even if I already did the first-half of the class?...just need to do the blood draw..
big_smile.png

As a profession round up is the way to go as long as you use per the specs. I had a situation where fish died in a pond around where I had sprayed. I learned A LOT during that ordeal and in the end it was a fish virus and not the spray, but found out that it is the safest thing you can use on plants that will not harm animals.
thank you Chad, yes- you would be the one to know!
wink.png
...We only used it that one time to get things "under" control, and boy it did!

[COLOR=FF0000]HEY ALL!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=454545][COLOR=1F497D] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545][COLOR=1F497D][COLOR=800080]http://www.agriculture.state.pa.us/...CPT)-License&navid=12&parentnavid=0&palid=29&[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545]We have two classes being offered in March 2013 (Information is attached)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545]March 7, 2013 – Harrisburg (PDA Headquarters) in Room 309[/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545]Classroom portion only.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=454545]March 13, 2013 – State College (Poultry Education & Research Center) PSU[/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545]Classroom portion & hands-on with live bird[COLOR=1F497D]s[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=454545][COLOR=1F497D]The State College class will be the bleeding of the birds included. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=454545][COLOR=1F497D]Interested participants are required to [/COLOR]complete the attached application and return to me at [COLOR=800080][email protected][/COLOR] or fax to 717-787-1868.[/COLOR]

So is the Harrisburg one the same as the Lancaster one was??

Got a call back from the vet, Sally. He said that I will know best what to do, if it comes to killing her, but for now, if I use a support, make sure to check for breast blisters. Mostly, nothing new gained. From nursing school, I know all too well what pressure sores can do (they can KILL a person). But, he was friendly and at least backed me up and gave me some support.

Got a call back from the vet, Sally. He said that I will know best what to do, if it comes to killing her, but for now, if I use a support, make sure to check for breast blisters. Mostly, nothing new gained. From nursing school, I know all too well what pressure sores can do (they can KILL a person). But, he was friendly and at least backed me up and gave me some support.
they didnt have the avian vet call did they!

Thank you,Thank you.awesomeness as usual!!...Would it be ok to attend the Penn State class even if I already did the first-half of the class?...just need to do the blood draw..
big_smile.png

thank you Chad, yes- you would be the one to know!
wink.png
...We only used it that one time to get things "under" control, and boy it did!
When you get settled where your gonna be let me know and I will get you hooked up with the vet in the area so you can get the field portion done and get your license.

I forget his name, but he was the avian vet. The problem is mostly the size of the girl. He said I was doing the right thing to check other options besides just killing her, but it didn't look good, because of where the break is and her weight. Basically, he said to try my method (setting it ad keeping her in a sling or contraption, make sure EVERYONE has enough calcium, make sure she can access feed and water and watch for shock, though since she's large and currently inside, he said I shouldn't worry about that. But, he said if she doesn't eat or drink, then I should put her down. :(

Back
Top Bottom