Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    was it Osterich? if so he isnt the new vet he is the "old" one [​IMG]lol

2. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Ok, I'm sick and was walking my new puppy. I thought I seen a black panther walking down the bottom of my road. It looked big and walked like a cat not a dog. I dunno, maybe im hallucinationg. I know I saw a big black creature. :/

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I might do the Penn State one. We apparently already have one here, but it sure would be nice to do it myself, plus maybe learn more about avian diseases and such. Mostly now, I just know basic human nursing. While it helps, bird specific would sure be nice!

4. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I might do the Penn State one. We apparently already have one here, but it sure would be nice to do it myself, plus maybe learn more about avian diseases and such. Mostly now, I just know basic human nursing. While it helps, bird specific would sure be nice!

5. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    He sounded fairly young. Basically, I'm not putting her down without trying first. Everyone told me to put down the poult, duckling and the big duck. They all did just fine, so I'm going to be just as stubborn for this girl, darn it.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OH no.... Where is Chad? LMAO!!! wait wrong color.... and its not dark hmmmmmmm

7. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

oh my, Chad you are awesome..smooch...don't tell!...haha...Really though, Thank You so much for setting everything up & getting us educated!..Hope at some point we will all have the opportunity to meet-up again. [​IMG]..

8. LittleMissPurdy

[​IMG]

9. MoonShadows

MoonShadows The Jam Man

Jan 23, 2013
    Pocono Mtns
    My Coop
    I definitely 2nd that! Can't leave this thread for a moment.

10. LittleMissPurdy

yeah, not looking forward to not having online services for a couple of days while wer'e moving...blah!...will have the coffee maker on all-nite shift to get caught-up!! hee-hee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by