Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. rebirdchild

rebirdchild Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2012
    Ha same! It is nice to have a fellow dill pickle :)

2. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

have a friend who got a pic on a trial cam...took it to a meeting w/ the game comish...Yeah, they said it was a LARGE bobcat....I'm sorry, but, if you think that's a bobcat, then you have NO business working in the woods!! come-on, it had a 4ft.tail for crying out loud....okay,sorry. I'm done. It just Peed me off as all.

3. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I wish I could have taken a picture but I am in my jammies and didn't have my cell phone on me. Wish I could have called my hubby to go see it when it was strolling down the road. It walked like a cat, looked like a cat. It was black with a long tail and looked like the size of my rottweiler. When I came in the house I yelled at hubby for not taking the puppy out and not seeing the creature.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I thought they refilled that! holy crap that was year ago wasnt it!!

you need more than 4 chickens, is that enough eggs and meat? lol

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky

LOL! I'm pretty sure everyone knows what a cougar looks like... Not like we're claiming to see bigfoot, darn it! Some people are just in denial. This IS cougar habitat. It's not like we're talking about wild zebras roaming the land!

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
  7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Glad you got some support on your bird... a rough decision for sure.... I'd be doing like you, though, definitely try to give her a chance to see how she does!
    Hope the sling works out! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OK... Weird!!!! I tried to quote Blarney's post above, but it doesn't come out with the same cartoon????

So I did it again, and still not the right one? Strange! [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    lol

10. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I didn't have hubby take a picture, I wish he would have, next to his hand or foot. Everyone says mountain lions aren't around here. Definately not a bobcat, they aren't black with long tails. I was happy he told me they were huge prints and it wasn't a house cat print. It walked like a cat, like it owned the road. Not like a dog sniffing around.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by