1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Says goats in all 3 pics that I see....

2. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

The first one I saw was something about men and football helmets and cups?
    Oh, well... maybe I'm finally loosing it! [​IMG]

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Yes you are in the area...central..we will be neighbors, sort of...the friend was in the Hammersly-Fork area. They have alot of land & are in the woods constantly...

[​IMG]..I have seen that level of crazy!!!

**Betta Creek- I hope your bird situation becomes more..positive![​IMG]

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    LOL! About taking 100 years to figure out their brains were important?! She probably posted that one by accident and changed it, lol.

5. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Yay! Another neighbor! LOL! Yes, there are a lot of state forests, LOTS of raw land, and those suckers most certainly DO exist around here. I don't think there are many left, and I think they hide VERY well, but I also think there might be more sightings than we hear about, because people insult others' intelligence by telling them it's a freaking bobcat. Ugh. Morons.

I hope she gets better too. She's been drinking a LOT today, though not really eating a whole lot. :/

6. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    thats ok, i have trouble remembering names sometimes too, but dr. stephen marks i can remember, even after all these years lol
    maybe because he was good?

7. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

YES!! OK... I feel better if I'm not nuts.... yet! [​IMG]

8. Bettacreek

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Well, savor that feeling, because it'll be but a fleeting memory if you stick around here!!!

9. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    had the same thing told to a friend next door, and since hes a hunter he knew better, the game commission ain't above lying like a rug, they don't want you to know, they're the ones bringing them in and turning them loose, breeding pairs, not singles

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

yeah, something like that!!..same thing goes for the coyotes. Too many of them around to be "natural", & when they start takin'out peoples dogs & cats right in their own backyards,now this is "in town"-mind you, well, I think we have an issue...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by