Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Originally, I posted the wrong cartoon, it had references to the male anatomy....so I quick switched it to the right one.

2. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    A little silver-haired lady calls her neighbor and says, "Please come over here and help me.
    I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."

Her neighbor asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"

The little silver haired lady says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."

Her neighbor decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."

He takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then," he said with a deep sigh ............

"Let's put the Corn Flakes back in the box."
    [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

5. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Ugh. I was wrong, it IS dislocated. I'm having one heck of a time with her. George is sick, so he took some pills that are knocking him out, so I've been working on her alone. As you can well imagine, it hurts like sin for her, so she is struggling a little. Poor baby girl. Dislocations are SO much harder to get back in place than broken bones! Please wish me luck that I can get it back in place and keep her off of it long enough for the tendons to heal.

6. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

So ithe blood stuff has to be with a vet?? Can it be any vet or only specific ones?? Or could it also be a licensed PT?

Totally agree it is crazy here

7. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    [​IMG]

I laughed so hard I need to change my depends...[​IMG]

8. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    OMG how did that happen?

9. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Well, I caved [​IMG] The Porter's Heritage Turkey order is in, The poults are coming in June! [​IMG] 10 Mottled Black, 3 Narragansetts, and 2 Blue Palms [​IMG] An arm and a leg well spent!

10. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    oh my gosh, how did you find it? did you manage to feel the joint out? Good luck! Poor bird will be in my prayers [​IMG] hopefully everything turns out ok

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by