Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    sally, whats his name? we lost a good bird vet a couple of years ago to up your way, went back home to work with his father.

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    we had a narri given to us quite few years ago, he was a big boy, got even bigger, was a sweetheart, never got aggressive the whole time he was here and that was for many years, finally we lost him due to old age.

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    So the sustainabilty classes that Dickinson is putting on...October 12 is Raising Backyard Chickens, Peeps to Processing....only one problem...I'm getting married that day!!! LOL So for some reason, the Fiancee says I can't go!

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    Ok, I semt my hubby down to look at the prints and he said they were as big as his hand, he has big hands. They were deffinatly not a house cat paw print.

6. JoePa

JoePa Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2011
    Lehigh County Pa.
    I'm JoePa - live between New Tripoli and Kempton Pa. - I'm the guy who tells you ladies to cull your chicken when its sick so the disease doesn't spread - then you all get mad at me - meanwhile back at the ranch - my 4 chickens doing fine - never wormed any of my chickens and they are all very healthy - I have a method of raising chickens which is very easy and without any problems - a side note - they are finally filling up Leaser Lake again - hope that this time they fixed the dam the right way - take care - and remember - we want commitment - not the kind that the chicken has when it gives an egg - but the kind the pig has when it gives the bacon -

7. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Gee..I wouldn't know why?! [​IMG]

oh man...did you get a pic?

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Too bad you didn't get a picture! Everyone up here swears up and down that cougars aren't around anymore. We've got one at prison, though nobody has ever actually seen it (only caught once or twice on a game camera). I just think that they are so well hidden and rarely seen that people just believe that they don't exist anymore, lol.

Ohhhh, take pictures of the tracks!!!! I'd love to see the pics with like a soda can or something for comparison!!

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Can you keep the mountain lions by you, please?

10. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Joe..[​IMG]...Thanks You!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by