Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello!![​IMG], welcome
    Zoinks!....my oh my...[​IMG]

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Welcome to our brand of crazy.
    Mine are out running around too....so happy to see them out and about!
    Yeah, what she said!
    LMAO...now I have this image of a rooster with a hatchet sitting on the hammock!
    I too don't watch them....Shaggy
    Welcome!
    LMAO...totally sounds like what goes on around here...I save the duck eggs...and the 13 yo decides to drop the laptop on them.

3. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    We have a ton of eggs. Since the move is coming up, no more can meander their way in there. :(

4. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Teeeehe he!!!! This one had me giggling, thanks for the laugh!!!

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]***Ladyhawke- when you did your blood draw, how did you hold/position your chicken? just wonder if our "size" plays a part in how you would hold a nice sized bird. Or do you just have to make sure you have the chooks "comfortable" w/ being handled?..Thank you- Danielle[​IMG]

6. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    OMG! that is So something that would happen here....

What a happy day for me. For the very first time we have enough of our own eggs that I am taking my neighbor a dozen for her family. THIS is what I had envisioned when I first got chickens. Sometimes I just get a little side-tracked.....

7. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Hello from York co. We've been to Huntington co a few times camping at Raystown Lake at the resort.

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    That is very nice of you. I bet a lot of you folks do that ... you are all such nice people.

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

OMG!!! I'm thinking he's in the dog house now!! [​IMG]
    Not a fan of horror films here either! Now if you were talking Airplane or Robin Hood, Men in Tights or Blazing Saddles, sign me up!! [​IMG]
    I figured you'd like that town name! My first thought was... I didn't know there was a Harleyville, second thought was... wonder if McC knew there was a Harleyville! [​IMG]
    OK... so Shaggy it is!! Didn't you say once you were also a Ray and thought it would cause confusion? If that was you, then problem now solved!!! [​IMG]
    Laptop!?? EEwwwww... bet that was a mess!
    And yep, ours are out running around also, you'd think they'd been in Alcatraz for a year with the way they are acting! Apparently they have NO appreciation for the nice, warm, safe coop we provide them! Ingrates!
    Geesh... sounds like a lot of kids I have known! LMAO!
    Congrats!!! I love that feeling! We never lack for folks willing to help us out with our extra eggs either!

10. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sally? Huh?

Brownie....Nope not just any vet. has to be a state approved vet.

Umm...I thought Blaney's pic was referring to our ears.

To All the new folks.....Welcome aboard.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by