Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

hello to all...somewhat new to this site and chicken raising...we are in southern Huntingdon County...close to the Bedford county border....we have 26 chickens...(5 Roos and 21 Hens) mostly RIR's, some mixed breeds...2 Cochins, 2 Polish, and 2 New Hampshires.

hello to all...somewhat new to this site and chicken raising...we are in southern Huntingdon County...close to the Bedford county border....we have 26 chickens...(5 Roos and 21 Hens) mostly RIR's, some mixed breeds...2 Cochins, 2 Polish, and 2 New Hampshires.

Welcome from the center of the state!

welcome, you're going like it here
thumbsup.gif

frow.gif
Berks here

I am putting myself on a chicken buying diet!! I have a quad of bantam partridge cochins still ordered and I want to get a few maranas and wellie pullets from Chad, but other than that NO MORE BIRDS!!!!

Seriously. I have 9 cochin roos, of which I want to keep two. I have at least one silkie roo that I am going to sell once one of my younger boys is ready. I know these ameraucana chicks I just bought are going to be 90% roos. I am going to have maranas roos and olive egger roos that I don't need! ARGH! Here a roo, there a roo, everywhere a roo, roo!

I'm sure we will be in the same boat in a couple of months when the little ones all start crowing!
th.gif
But love the 'everywhere a roo, roo!' line!
clap.gif

For the record, when you scream is it:

(A) Alfred Hickcock Psycho scream
(B) Friday the 13th bloody axe scream
(C) Crazed banshee scream
(D) Scooby Doo scream
LMAO!!!! Good one!
highfive.gif

Hello, welcome to the madness! May I suggest you get a notepad to keep near your 'puter... because you about need it to keep up with all the folks around here! Glad to have another onboard!!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom