Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The problem with this thread is that by the time you read all the pages you forget what you were going to say to someone 10 pages back.
idunno.gif

I agree! THAT is why I like FB so much better. All the responses go under the original post making things SO much easier to find!

The pot belly pig is your husband, or belongs to him?
big_smile.png

LM(NO)P, IDK if you have coyote hunting where you are, but where you are moving to does. It is a big competition.
belongs to my husband, my husband is a dream of a man, he allows me to have all these animals, he feeds them for me, makes them houses, what more could i ask, the pig on the other hand wants to eat me, nasty little thing that she is.

Ugh. I was wrong, it IS dislocated. I'm having one heck of a time with her. George is sick, so he took some pills that are knocking him out, so I've been working on her alone. As you can well imagine, it hurts like sin for her, so she is struggling a little. Poor baby girl. Dislocations are SO much harder to get back in place than broken bones! Please wish me luck that I can get it back in place and keep her off of it long enough for the tendons to heal.
Good Luck, you are sooo good with your animals!
Well, I caved
lol.png
The Porter's Heritage Turkey order is in, The poults are coming in June!
wee.gif
10 Mottled Black, 3 Narragansetts, and 2 Blue Palms
droolin.gif
An arm and a leg well spent!
Sounds like you're going to be busy come spring!
This made me think of several people here.
Sounds like the perfect dinner to me....wine is fruit juice, right? So why not start with breakfast?
Wanted to share that I am getting out of Mille Fleur bantam Cochins. I have 18 project birds - 1 roo, 2 cockerels and the rest are girls (3 months to 2yrs old). $150 for all 18. I also have a chocolate MFC pullet - she's half 'bantam' chocolate Orp. $20 for her.
Such pretty birds!
Hi everyone! I am from Allegheny county PA....we are currently looking for places that sell hatching eggs, possibly maybe some place that we could pick them up so we don' t have to have them shipped. we are not having any luck with shipped eggs in the bator so we want to try it differently this time. does anybody on here know of anywhere or maybe are even selling themselves?????
Welcome, if you want on the map, give me your zipcode. If you want to see who is close to you, click the link in my sig to see the map!
I am going to be putting the Marans eggs in lockdown on the 02/01 so please send positive hatching vibes my way!!! This is my 3rd attempt at hatching them, but the first time using the new bator. We shall see. I can't really see in them, so dark. I found a way to know if they are alive or not. I got out my stethoscope! I can hear heartbeats!!! I am going to try and make up my breeding pens this weekend. I have a beautiful black cockerel Ameraucana that I can't bear for anyone to eat! I kept a brother also, so I keep going back and forth between which one stays, and which one goes. Have a good night everyone!!!
Ingenious!!!! I never would have thought of my stethoscope! I will have to remember that if I ever decide to incubate again.
I agree! THAT is why I like FB so much better. All the responses go under the original post making things SO much easier to find!
See my problem is remembering where I saw what! LOL

Hi everyone! I am from Allegheny county PA....we are currently looking for places that sell hatching eggs, possibly maybe some place that we could pick them up so we don' t have to have them shipped. we are not having any luck with shipped eggs in the bator so we want to try it differently this time. does anybody on here know of anywhere or maybe are even selling themselves?????
welcome, what kind are you looking for? i live in scottdale and i'm sure i could come up with a dozen, right now, they would be a mixture, i have them all together for winter, i have some blue wheaten marans , one pair of buff oringtons, and brahmas running together, if my sussexs are laying, they would be pure.

I am putting myself on a chicken buying diet!! I have a quad of bantam partridge cochins still ordered and I want to get a few maranas and wellie pullets from Chad, but other than that NO MORE BIRDS!!!!

Seriously. I have 9 cochin roos, of which I want to keep two. I have at least one silkie roo that I am going to sell once one of my younger boys is ready. I know these ameraucana chicks I just bought are going to be 90% roos. I am going to have maranas roos and olive egger roos that I don't need! ARGH! Here a roo, there a roo, everywhere a roo, roo!

I am putting myself on a chicken buying diet!! I have a quad of bantam partridge cochins still ordered and I want to get a few maranas and wellie pullets from Chad, but other than that NO MORE BIRDS!!!!

Seriously. I have 9 cochin roos, of which I want to keep two. I have at least one silkie roo that I am going to sell once one of my younger boys is ready. I know these ameraucana chicks I just bought are going to be 90% roos. I am going to have maranas roos and olive egger roos that I don't need! ARGH! Here a roo, there a roo, everywhere a roo, roo!

Welcome to my world! LOL

I am so afraid of worms, I don't touch the dirt. Period. And I have a three worm limit. The third time you hear me scream (and you WILL hear me scream!) expect me in the house within a minute.
hide.gif

For the record, when you scream is it:

(A) Alfred Hickcock Psycho scream
(B) Friday the 13th bloody axe scream
(C) Crazed banshee scream
(D) Scooby Doo scream

Back
Top Bottom