Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I agree! THAT is why I like FB so much better. All the responses go under the original post making things SO much easier to find!

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    belongs to my husband, my husband is a dream of a man, he allows me to have all these animals, he feeds them for me, makes them houses, what more could i ask, the pig on the other hand wants to eat me, nasty little thing that she is.

3. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Good Luck, you are sooo good with your animals!
    Sounds like you're going to be busy come spring!
    Sounds like the perfect dinner to me....wine is fruit juice, right? So why not start with breakfast?
    Such pretty birds!
    Welcome, if you want on the map, give me your zipcode. If you want to see who is close to you, click the link in my sig to see the map!
    Ingenious!!!! I never would have thought of my stethoscope! I will have to remember that if I ever decide to incubate again.
    See my problem is remembering where I saw what! LOL

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    welcome, what kind are you looking for? i live in scottdale and i'm sure i could come up with a dozen, right now, they would be a mixture, i have them all together for winter, i have some blue wheaten marans , one pair of buff oringtons, and brahmas running together, if my sussexs are laying, they would be pure.

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I am putting myself on a chicken buying diet!! I have a quad of bantam partridge cochins still ordered and I want to get a few maranas and wellie pullets from Chad, but other than that NO MORE BIRDS!!!!

Seriously. I have 9 cochin roos, of which I want to keep two. I have at least one silkie roo that I am going to sell once one of my younger boys is ready. I know these ameraucana chicks I just bought are going to be 90% roos. I am going to have maranas roos and olive egger roos that I don't need! ARGH! Here a roo, there a roo, everywhere a roo, roo!

6. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    I have a Brahma, RIR, BarredRock, but right now I dont have any eggs , my girls went dorment this past week. But when I get some I can message u.

7. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome to my world! LOL

8. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    For the record, when you scream is it:

(A) Alfred Hickcock Psycho scream
    (B) Friday the 13th bloody axe scream
    (C) Crazed banshee scream
    (D) Scooby Doo scream

9. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Were you disparaging our feet again? Tsk tsk!

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

LMAO...you are the best!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by