Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Have you seen the Burpee tomatoe that can fill an entire canning jar with one single tomatoe? I don't like hybrids....but I may have to try this!

2. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    I have, that is just crazy. I wonder what kind of flavor it has.

3. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]WHAHHH?...it is funny though...we are all over the place...

4. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]going to "roots" now....it is soooo nice out today, what price will we have to pay for this?!...there will prob. be 30 pages to catch up on by the time I get back!..have fun all!!![​IMG]

5. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

It actually tastes pretty good. We went to Burpee's fall tour and got to taste it.

6. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania

I'd rather sell them as a group to someone who wants to continue the project... Of course, I am kind of in a hurry to sell them. I'd sell the 2 oldest hens - Millie and Mildred - separately. They are 2yrs old next month. Mildred is more calico colored and Millie has more buff coloring to her. They began laying at 1yr, so neither have laid a whole year yet. $15 each.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (Bridgette, the black tailed buff in front is one I'd rather not sell in this way)

7. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    not the way i hear that song lol

8. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa
    That would happen here too!! Hubby is notorious for doing the total opposite of what I would want him to do!
    So Jealous haven't been there in so long because he dd has preschool on Tuesday am :(
    Beautiful birds, where are you located?

9. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    You are all just plain Lock them up crazy

there now with that said,,,,please quit harassing me about the garden, hubby has been asking for 2 weeks now if i have the plans for the garden done yet, ( Ihaven't even started )...he insist I draw it out on paper so he can mark it off in the field.....didn't get many tomatoes last year, they all turned black....gonna try some container planting this year, was told the area that tomaoes were put had to much manure spread the fall before...(this was from a soil test )

10. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Crap...the soil test is laying here on the table...I need to mail it in....grrr...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by