Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    I looked through the almanac, and although they are usually wrong (they aren't getting it right again so far this year), they say we are in for a nor-eastern in mid/late February and another coastal storm (like Sandy) in March. According to the local weather man, he says they are crack pots and don't have a clue as to whats really going to happen because he doesn't really know either. Lets hope for once the weather man is right and the almanac people are big liars. I want winter to be over now. Or at least for it to be a mild 35-45 with little to no precipitation. I can still get things done in those temps.

BTW, I never got my pre-winter coop cleaning done because I pinched a nerve in my back (it's almost a bi-weekly occurrence) so I have been hitting them as the days and my back allow. I was out and cleaned my worst one on Tuesday. I need 2 more nice days and I will be good until spring. I bet spring gets here first...

2. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

All is well here-all my chicks are holding up well in the coop! I need to get to Home Depot today to start my run. The chicks want to go out and play-and I refuse until I can cover their run. I saw the hawk again yesterday-and that was my assurance to leave them in the coop.

Heather-sorry about your babies!! Xoxoxo

Blarney-did you get my text back about the Bator??

Sally-are you not well?? Get well soon!! Xoxo!!

3. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Welcome from Berks County! [​IMG] Hope everything goes well for you!

4. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]Gread Breeds!

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

10. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I about died when I saw that the snow had already started when I got up thismorning. Not quite an inch here, two inches there. I need a snow fence! The girls would not go outside, so I shut the door to keep the snow and wind out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by