Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

2. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

He's gone now, but I'm hoping he'll come back. I think tomorrow I'll purposely spill some more chicken food like I did today. I want to hear him squak , I can't remember what it sounds like, just that its loud.

3. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    So cool....Looking to eat but mingling not to be seen LOL!.....[​IMG]

4. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Well if you hatch out any eggs and it looks like him....that would be a hoot!...find out a ringneck was mating with the hens[​IMG]

5. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop

6. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Well... I have committed to the Humane Sociaty in Washington Co. to do pet painting for there fund raiser around Easter time, here are examples of my paintings, if anyone is interested in purchasing one of there pets to be painted, There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take care of...[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. chickencowranch

chickencowranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    Mt Wolf, Pa
    My Coop
    Quote:Hello from York County.

8. oletymer

May 29, 2012
    Hello out of washington co.

9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    Welcome aboard!
    The wind was so bad that the chicken door got blown open...but none of the birds decided it was worth going out! AND our christmas tree (that yes, I honestly only got out of the house this past weekend) blew from behind the house to practically in the neighbor's yard!
    How awesome..they are sooo pretty!
    You are so talented!

10. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Well... I have committed to the Humane Sociaty in Washington Co. to do pet painting for there fund raiser around Easter time, here are examples of my paintings, if anyone is interested in purchasing one of there pets to be painted, There $45 for a single 8x10 with frame + 6.00 shipping, Or $85 for double 11x14 (no frame) 6.00 shipping. Or $120 for a triple painting on 11x14 (no frame) + 6.00 shipping I would need a clear photo to see all details of your pets faces....PET= anything you take care of...:D [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] As soon as I get my tax$$ back, I'm going to take you up on it! I want a chicken portrait!! Now I've gotta get a great pic. Can It have more than one chicken in it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by