Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    I've heard of others getting production that early from other companies as well. Not sure where we'll be getting our trees from yet.

2. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    when i bought trees last year, i went to stark, i know they cost more but in the long run, you get what you pay for, plus i got the shipping free, promotion at that time, we also bought the littlest trees they had of the kind we wanted, my mil had bought trees there to start with and they lasted over forty years so i figured they must be good. now i will see how long it takes for them to produce

3. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Boyers nurseries in Adams County has very nice fruit trees at good prices. They are bare root and 5 to 6 feet tall. You can have them shipped or pick up. They sell out fast for the season. I just ordered some last week for pick up the end of March, and there were some types already sold out. They are a smaller local business and have great customer service.

http://www.boyernurseries.com/bareroot.htm

Catalog link ~ http://www.boyernurseries.com/catalogs/BoyerRetail2012-2013-WEB.pdf

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Awww Wing, how is she feeling this after? I hope better!

PLEASE join the hatch with us! Why not! you can always sell the chickypoos!! You were fun and its nice that I know some people on there!! BYC is running it this time, it will be awesome I know it!! please please please!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EVERYONE that hatches on here,

PLEASE DO THE EASTER HATCHALONG TOO!!

BYC is hosting it this time!! So many prizes!! It would be so much fun for all of us to hang there too!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/741090/the-4th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

7. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Off subject, but did you see the "star gazing serama"? Isn't that a disease?

8. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    [​IMG]

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ??

10. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

They are adorable Sally! I do miss not being able to have the little ones in close where we can play with them more... I really love the little one that is paler (sort of silvery looking even?) with the black spot on the back of it's head. But they are all cute!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by