Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Bumpkin is my fav!!! lol rocker chick!

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    nope, not serious, just routine for me......fibruos dysplasia in a weight bearing bone that need to be removed every so often...usually every 8 to 10 years..this will be the 3rd time, so i am getting kind of used to it....and hey after awhile you learn how to run on crutches..

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    awwww Wing! [​IMG] Are you going to save some eggs and set them, I guess timing would be off! If you want I can set some if you collect and keep them until you want them back! What about your customers?

4. Peggy-Sue

Peggy-Sue Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2012
    Pittsburgh
    15025 Jefferson Hills

5. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Well if there is anything you need, please just give a shout!

6. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Whoot, saying hi to the new people! I'm in southern York county, good to see so much varied activity!

This is exciting! Good luck! Where in York are ya? Ya goin to the fanciers meeting on Tuesday? Maybe I'll see ya! :)

So frickin exciting! Keep me posted! :D

I vote Jones! Or pigskin! xD you goin to the mill of whiteford's chick night? Apparently they've neat giveaways ^^

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

I'm sorry, what? ONE Goat? Is that allowed? My Lily was a loner from October 4th until October 9th, LOUDEST 5 days of my life.

8. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Wow, Wing, I hope everything goes well for you! How much are you asking for quail or eggs? Might be able to buy some from you, then send eggs when you can start again.

9. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    Wing, running on crutches?!? As a nurse do I have to tell you how disturbing those words sound together??? LOL hope you have a speedy recovery, and I don't mean speedy in the sense of you running! Take care of yourself! [​IMG]

10. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    So, how much space do bantams require compared to LF? Would really like to get some, just trying to figure out how many any where to put them before pitching my idea to DH... Anyone in western Pa going to have any for sale after spring gets here? Would love some frizzle, silkies, Cochin, etc.....[​IMG]

Darn chicken math!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by