Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. motherhen71185

motherhen71185 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2012
    Southern York County, PA
    i have no clue... Never heard of it! [​IMG] can you fill me in?

2. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania
    I will have more detail after the 12th, I just know I need to downsize so I can have others helping

3. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

4. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Keep us updated on your progress too!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
  5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

Speedy recovery :)

6. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Sounds like you got a great deal! Happy you got that and you are in the right place for hatching questions! These folks are awesome! And we all ove the fluffy butt pics! So bragging pics are of course required after the hatch! [​IMG]
    Thanks! I am just wondering how old ours may be for POL... let us know when you start getting eggs!
    The 'posing' is adorable, looks like they are showing off for the camera.... but Bumpkin is absolutely lovable!!! What breed/mix? [​IMG]
    wing, my sister also gets lesions on her bones which have required numerous surgeries and bone rebuilds over the years.. so I understand what you mean about 'routine to you' so to speak. But really hope you have a speedy recovery and hope you can get out and about quickly afterwards... at least you should be getting into springtime weather for much of your recovery.

7. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012
    It's true.... We REALLY do make the worst patients! Take care of yourself. [​IMG]

8. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    yeah, the York county poultry fanciers meet once a month, they're planning the poultry show in April. They're all really nice and I feel like I can learn a lot as well as talk to nice chicken people ^^
    as far as I know, they're meeting Feb. 12th at 7 p.m. at the dennys on route 30. I'm gonna try to be there ^^

9. country chicks

country chicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2013
    Any chicken shows or swap meets in pa? We go to them in other states. There has to be some nice shows in pa

10. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    2 sq feet in the coop and as much space as you can give them in the run. I am in Central PA, but I will have silkies for sure!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by