Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sgtmom52

sgtmom52 Birds & Bees

Glad we didn't get this!!

Quote:
    [​IMG]

2. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    Where ya from? I'm in Fawn Grove and there's a Mill right down in Whiteford

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Wow! Notice the big dog in the pic?

4. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Hey y'all, I'm going to order some Comets and Delawares from Cackle Hatchery early next week. If anyone close by want's anything, we could combine orders. This would be an easy way to get just a few of something, since I alreadyhave the minimum covered. I'm approximately near Harrisburg.

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    I go away for 1 day and there's 83 posts to catch upon OYE![​IMG]

6. Druidess

Druidess Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2012
    That's okay, I also know my techie skills aren't the best. I'm good, but not great, LOL! Thank you, Missy!

Yay! Now I'm officially "on the map"!!! [​IMG]

7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

That's The Mill I use. Was just there 15 minutes ago. I'm right down the street from there. Going to Chicks Night Out on March 6th? It's gonna be fun!

8. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    The wandering scovies are secure. They had gone into the almost-empty corn crib for a snack. I put the wood slats back in, so they're closed in. It's not a permanent solution, but for now they're safe, with a bucket of water and one of feed (plus corn, ha ha).

9. Reyvaughn

Reyvaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    Northeast Pennsylvania
    Oh, I am so glad I am not alone on the gifts. I have received a snowmobile, table saw, circular saw, scrolls saw, routers, drills, building supplies, chickens (my personal favorite), horse tack, truck parts (like the new engine for my truck on Christmas Eve)... I much prefer those things.

That door/snow pic isn't right. That door should be a 7-8' door - way more than 40 inches. Still, I couldn't imagine being stuck in my house like that.

I thought I'd ask here since I am now on the PA forum, I have 8 Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana eggs I can't set and don't want to go to waste. These are from Kat LaDue (Peachick)'s line so the egg color is amazing, but there is a good chance you can hatch clean faced birds. I also have 3 OE eggs to send with them. They are Delaware x Blue Wheaten Ameraucana (I have 3 Dellies in with my Ameraucanas, so all chicks will be related). PM if interested.

10. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    Yes I was just there and 100.00 just to get out the door..[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by