Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

A few comics...just because

and now for a disaster about to happen......i agreed to downsize and empty some of my pens so that others would not have so much work to do durng my recovery........I just relized TSC chick days are coming....NOW WHAT !!!!!!

Welcome to the world little holland.
love.gif

Quote: IDK if it was here or the chicken math thread that I mentioned the problem with Chick Days, but I too am worried about Chick Days. I would like to keep my numbers as they are unless a hen goes broody. Even the BCM, Welsummers, and BO pullets are a goal for next year. And then we have 7 weeks of Chick Days at all the feed mills and TSC.
th.gif
Glad to know I am not the only one in trouble!

Last edited:
A few comics...just because

and now for a disaster about to happen......i agreed to downsize and empty some of my pens so that others would not have so much work to do durng my recovery........I just relized TSC chick days are coming....NOW WHAT !!!!!!
gig.gif

Do they make blinders for humans???
idunno.gif

Welcome to the world little holland.
love.gif

So sweet!!!
love.gif

I'd like to say avoid going there but it's like a black hole for my money! Like a giant toy store
My favorite store by far!!! I spend more in one trip to TSC in one trip usually than I do clothing stores for a whole year!
hide.gif
I am a failure as an 'average' female.... and proud of it!!!
tongue2.gif

i don't have to much trouble walking away from the chicks, mainly because i think, why spend the money when i can go home and throw some of my eggs into the bator, and have just what i want breed wise, now if they ever have brahma's, i'm in deep deep poo
gig.gif

I spend more in one trip to TSC in one trip usually than I do clothing stores for a whole year!
hide.gif
I am a failure as an 'average' female.... and proud of it!!!
tongue2.gif
Me too! Other women expect jewelry as gifts. The best gift DH has ever gotten me is a ditch. He rented a ditch witch, and put in a water line in it to the chicken area. It qualifies as the 'best gift' until the 'poultry palace' is finished.

Back
Top Bottom