Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I got them for the NYD hatch and not one hatched. The box was crushed upon arrival so I'm blaming the USPS. Duramaxgrl was kind enough to replace them for me (not all breeders are so kind)

That's where mine came from. They'll be sisters from a different litter. You know, because they'll ALL be girls..
fl.gif
LOL! For the same breed I was surprised at the variety of colors that popped out! I guess when that pretty down goes, they all end up the same, like my RIR's did. I never could tell them apart after chickhood!

That's where mine came from. They'll be sisters from a different litter. You know, because they'll ALL be girls..:fl LOL! For the same breed I was surprised at the variety of colors that popped out! I guess when that pretty down goes, they all end up the same, like my RIR's did. I never could tell them apart after chickhood!

Cool, so we're practically related!

I don't know much about the coloring on Wyandottes, and anyone who does, feel free to correct me, but I'm guessing that the 'blue' in the BLRW is from BBS? So that when you hatch, you end up with all three.

i dont know if i sould order from hatchery mm or try ot find all breds localy? i want to get just like 2 maybe 3 of each orps fbcm polish brahmas australorps welsummers. i can get olives from my sister. i have wheaton ameraucanas but would love to get a darker color blue egg. and i have to get white silkies for my daughter

Last edited:
i dont know if i sould order from hatchery mm or try ot find all breds localy? i want to get just like 2 or 3 of each orps fbcm polish brahmas australorps. i can get olives from my sister. i have wheaton ameraucanas but would love to get a darker color blue egg. and i have to get white silkies for my daughter

I am pretty sure we have breeders of all of those here on this page!

Cool, so we're practically related!

I don't know much about the coloring on Wyandottes, and anyone who does, feel free to correct me, but I'm guessing that the 'blue' in the BLRW is from BBS? So that when you hatch, you end up with all three.

Okay, as I'm a genetic idiot, please explain! Is that why in pictures some are more powdery blue, some darker, and some almost whitish? That would be great, if they were all slightly(or even totally) different.
smile.png

Okay, as I'm a genetic idiot, please explain! Is that why in pictures some are more powdery blue, some darker, and some almost whitish? That would be great, if they were all slightly(or even totally) different.
smile.png

Genetic idiot #2 here....

But this may be a B/B/S thing. Blues are a range of color from powder blue to navy. The whitish ones could be splash.

Back
Top Bottom