Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Can't wait to meet up again! If you still want me to set some blue eggs for you, I will. Start collecting around March 2nd. I have to set them on the 9th for the Hatchalong, so they can go in with the Barnevelders I'm getting.Make sure you store them in a cool place (not the fridge) fat end up. Hatch day should be the day before Easter!:jumpy :bun

Yay! Did someone already split the order? If not, I'll do it! ^^ would love to maybe hatch 1 or 3 blues! Thanks much, I'll keep in touch!

Had a hawk scare this morning! It dove into my run, an open aired chainlink dog kennel, he missed cuz the girls ran into the coop and my roo Cortez whacked it. It flew up into my pine trees that overlook the run and then away. Loverman and I covered the kennel with bamboo poles (stalks?). If I find a camera I'll try to post pics :lol: cuz it looks ridiculous.

. Loverman and I covered the kennel with bamboo poles (stalks?). If I find a camera I'll try to post pics
lol.png
cuz it looks ridiculous.

Looks don't matter if it gets the job done! Glad you didn't suffer any losses and the roo stood his ground!

The SPITZ are coming the SPITZ are coming!! Thurs or Friday!! I FORGOT!!! The SPITZ are coming!!!

y'all know what this means??????? I need to find a Breed to put on top of my list!!!

SUGGESTIONS????? and REASONS????

Maybe GOATS? LMAO!!!
OMG DH will KILL ME!! how long does it take to milk a goat in the morning and is it twice a day? can I do it in the garage???
hu.gif
gig.gif
Wait do they have auto milkers? I have RA!

Just wanted to let you know... a member of the boards, named Aoxa, had her barn burn down and lost all of her chickens, some sheep and her livestock guardian dog.
She is active on some of the other threads, and recently started an absolutely beautiful one about photography. I can't imagine going through what she is suffering right now.

She did ask that everyone make a point to examine EVERY power cord they are using in their barn to keep their water from freezing. I haven't spoken with her direct yet, but am assuming a bad cord must be suspected of being the cause...

So to all of my new friends on here.... PLEASE.... PLEASE take some time to go out to the barn/shed/coop and make sure all is well so this doesn't happen to any of you.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
The SPITZ are coming the SPITZ are coming!! Thurs or Friday!! I FORGOT!!! The SPITZ are coming!!!

y'all know what this means??????? I need to find a Breed to put on top of my list!!!

SUGGESTIONS????? and REASONS????

Maybe GOATS? LMAO!!!
OMG DH will KILL ME!! how long does it take to milk a goat in the morning and is it twice a day? can I do it in the garage???
hu.gif
gig.gif
Wait do they have auto milkers? I have RA!
not sure, but i think i saw three roos today, sure looked like the pic you showed., least i think they were roos, since i don't know those chickens, i could be wrong, hey barb, did you hear what they were?

Back
Top Bottom