Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    hey barb, really enjoyed meeting you today, next time gonna try to sit where you sit so we can talk over the auctioneer [​IMG] the three little cochin hens that i bought on sight of the one alone, the frizzle, turned out to be the frizzle, a gold lace and a blue, sure hope they like my little mf roo[​IMG]

2. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    What auction???

3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    they have a auction every monday for livestock down in eighty- four pa. its an hour away from us and a little closer to oletymer i think.

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

SOLD! I'll keep ya posted! Thanks Again, your helping foster my hatching addiction, LOL![​IMG]
    Goats are now at the top of my list, but need a little more prepping for than the eggs or chickens. Sigh...[​IMG] BTW Awesome View!
    Yes, he will[​IMG].Kiomey, lock them up for a couple of days, in my opinion. I went through this in the fall. Lost 2 chickens and 1 really maimed Silkie before he left!
    God, that's just horrible. [​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  7. Gardeningmama

Sally, I really think you should consider writing a book. I'm serious, you could compile all of this info. into one book. I'd buy it! I'm sure most of the people on here would too.[​IMG]

8. Gardeningmama

DH brought these home today. Be still my beating heart!!![​IMG] He just might get lucky for this one...
    [​IMG]
    Apple-filled Cinnamon[​IMG] I LOVE DUNKIN DONUTS

9. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

This is horrible news, I'm so sorry. :(

10. Gardeningmama

Yesterday I took some pics of my babies really because I have a new camera and I can't help myself.

This is my main man Harley he's a Lavender Orp.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is Mary, my only survivor from a damaged batch of shipped Splash Marans eggs, but at least she was a girl, right?? Love her!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by