Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    added

2. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    I'm in. :) tailgating the chick night! :lol:

Yikes! Good for your DH though! I will say my DB and Da and Loverman keep our property well guarded against raccoons and possums. Good thing ammo is cheap and they're good shots ^.^;
    Yay for the barnvelders! Do it people! Also I love my peeps! All doing well, thanks so much Shelly!!

Wishing it wasn't so muddy!

3. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Wow. I live in the same county and I have never heard of that town. Sounds beautiful. Is it over near Lancaster County?

4. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Can't wait to meet up again! If you still want me to set some blue eggs for you, I will. Start collecting around March 2nd. I have to set them on the 9th for the Hatchalong, so they can go in with the Barnevelders I'm getting.Make sure you store them in a cool place (not the fridge) fat end up. Hatch day should be the day before Easter![​IMG][​IMG]

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Icy today
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. stake

stake Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa
    Hey Baym:

You are pretty close to me....my num is 46 (Malvern mailing addr)....and I've never heard or Wagontown either....though I grew up in Delaware County and led a sheltered life...lol

7. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

Sally if I had that view I would never leave home....I travel to the cabin for that.

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Beautiful!
    I could pass a lot of time relaxing to that view!

9. msladyhawke

msladyhawke Poultry Connoisseur

Yep. North of Coatesville. Not far from Lanc. County. I also am in West/East Whiteland area a lot with my kids. Semiclose to Frazer! Small world.

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by