Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Blarney, you were right about the Wyandottes. Heather, you were too about the black laced ones. I just got off of the BLRW thread and it seems I have 2 Splash, 2 Black, & 2Blue. Those different colored chicks matter! I think they are all pretty, so am super excited about the mix. It also is looking like at least 3 are girls too, so YAY!
    [​IMG]
    See what I mean? Good luck on yours!

2. Baym

Baym Chirping

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    They are really nice looking Mama.

3. oletymer

oletymer Songster

May 29, 2012
    Aww thank you, May I say the good lord helps guide my brush.

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Songster

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    I picked up some fastnachts today while getting my son's prescriptions filled. His asthma was kicking his butt today, hard time breathing.

The first time I heardnof fastnachts was 14 years ago while in labor going to the hospital. I thought they were saying fox nuts. I couldn't stop laughing. Sorry, I was a Jersey girl most of my life. :D

5. stake

stake Songster

Feb 5, 2013
    Malvern, pa

Hey Blarney:

Grew up on a side street (welcome ln) between Hinkley and Sellers....lived on 11th ave prospect....my parents owned at triplex on 13th....Ive heard that the gaslight is under new ownership and that peps saloon is no longer there...c'est la vie

Sally: I think the pic is pretty funny too!....

Happy Fat Tuesday to all!

6. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Songster

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa

Beautiful artwork! :D

7. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    There is NOTHING wrong with being a Jersey girl!!

8. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Songster

Feb 23, 2012
    The Poconos Pa
    You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take the Jersey outta the girl! Still proud to be a Jersey girl :D Only when I get mad the Jersey comes out in force. I grew up next to Newark.

9. Baym

Baym Chirping

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    Exit 8 here

10. Kiomey

Kiomey Songster

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Hi from Fawn Grove ^^ bout 15 miles east of exit 4! Ya goin to the York county poultry fanciers meeting? It's tonight at 7 pm at the Denny's on route 30. They're all real nice even if you're not totally into showing! :D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by