Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Sure, they're just salt dough ornaments. I'm probably going to paint them and then write everyone's names on them with Sharpie.

Absolutely not!

LMAO, when I was a kid, my Dad was in the Air Force. When my mom would talk to her family back home in NJ, none of my friends could understand her for a week!

80 off the parkway.

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    These are really awesome looking chicks! I like the dark ones! how sweet they are!

3. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    Sitting at the York county poultry fanciers meeting at the Denny's on 30 and Roosevelt, such a funny and nice group! Mark S. has wellies! XD learning bunches bout exhibition poultry! Whole different world than just backyard flocks lol :rolleyes: still fun!

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Seriously freaking me out here, you grew up 2 blocks from me? I drove past Welcome Lane today (had my Mom, drove past our old house). I worked at the Gaslight for years, new ownership? I'll take this to a PM

5. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

So wish I was there too! These poultry showers have so much knowledge and experience to share.

6. Bettacreek

Bettacreek Overrun With Chickens

Jan 7, 2009
    Central Pennsyltucky
    Tomorrow is going to be busy! Heading to Mama's house to take cockerals of her's to auction, taking some of my own down, then scouting for cages for Rodrieguez (certainly I spelled that wrong), then hitting the store on the way back to drop off candles and soap and pick up my checks. Then hopefully drop off some cages and some cash. Hopefully those store checks will cover steak or something good for Valentine's dinner!

7. mrforkie

mrforkie Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2013
    Harpers Ferry, WV
    hey everyone im from Northeastern Pa, right along the NY border, just wanted to say hello!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Berks County here!!

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Welcome! Glad to have you on board! And I'm sure everyone will want to know what all breeds you have (we are a nosey bunch! LOL) Mine are mostly mutts (AKA Easter Eggers) with 4 Barred Rock chicks, 4 Black Australorp and one broody Silkie.

10. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by