Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    No thank you got enough roo's I just gave my big rhodebarr mix away, he was grabbing the girlz by there necks and chasing them down to mate with them, Soooo ruff! sheesh[​IMG]

2. country chicks

country chicks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2013
  3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    well, just thought i would offer[​IMG] i will keep them for awhile, i bought them as eggs or chicks, the chicks came from the lady in ohio, wonderful person and very nice birds, her website, fancy rare chicks i think and since i got straight run ended up with extra roos, they're getting so big now
    well, at least thats where the lco's came from. marans came from down south

4. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]...

5. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

just stopped to say hello...& I am not reading the 1459..posts..sorry, can't do it.[​IMG]Hope everyone is well & fairing this cold weather.
    Missed being on here, looking forward to being "back"..[​IMG]

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

So THERE you are! Haven't seen ya in a while, nor Chad...

7. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
  8. fawngrovechad

fawngrovechad Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2012
    PA in USA
    Anyone have experience giving their birds Wazine? I need to give my 3 bantam Cochins some during their quarantine.

9. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

i have used Wazine, I've heard (and believe) this is the only wormer that has been approved for chickens but not egglayers. Which poses the problem of not having a 'withdrawal' period listed. The other problem with Wazine is that it only targets Roundworm.

The upside, is that I used it last January when my girls had pale combs and weren't laying, and it seemed to do the trick.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  10. enefumom

enefumom New Egg

Feb 19, 2013
    New to all this from Lancaster/Lebanon area. Looking for chicks for the summer. Black copper Marans, Americanas, olive eggers. Anyone local sell these?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by