Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Anyone need a leghorn cockerel? He's about 3 months old and just started crowing. The two males I have now that could have sired him scared off a bear, but have never been people aggressive. Free of course.

No,,, BCM's.... you may have posted some time ago, possible last year, didn't really look at the date of your post,,, just wondered if you ever got any from him and what quality he may have offered.

Thought you posted that you got more to hatch,,, wasn't sure where they came from

OK so I'm on the look out for feathers and willing to pay! Would love peacock (I know they don't loose them til the summer but want to get things situated now) and Guinea chicken either grey or black both with the white spots please let me know if you have any!!
smile.png
Don't think the hubby will let me have either but have found a use for each. OK and I don't need the full feather on the peacock just the tops!!
Oh I hope you find some!! I would love to have EVERYTHING! but I gotta stick with my chickens, dumb neighbors : (

[COLOR=0000CD]No,,, BCM's.... you may have posted some time ago, possible last year, didn't really look at the date of your post,,, just wondered if you ever got any from him and what quality he may have offered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=0000CD]Thought you posted that you got more to hatch,,, wasn't sure where they came from[/COLOR]

oooooh! Now I remember. No, I didn't get any from him as he would not post or PM me pics of his breeders? I'm trying to steer clear of Sprigs and Squirrel Tall, so I didn't want eggs when I couldn't see the parent stock.

I got eggs for the NYD hatch from Duramax girl and none hatched, but she was kind enough to send me more, so.....here we go again!

Back
Top Bottom