Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. radioman

radioman Out Of The Brooder

Oct 25, 2012
    Indiana County
    Hey, motorcyclechick...
    Remember the Red Roo that fisherlady and I came over to get from you...
    Not only did he make some delicious soup and chicken chowder, he is serving another purpose...

I tied up a few flies tonight from the saddle and hackles that we preserved.

All of the flies that I tie in my "spare" time end up getting donated to a program called "Project Healing Waters", it's a program where volunteer fisherpeople take psychologically and physically wounded veterans out for some therapy time on the lakes and streams to fish and enjoy the outdoors.

Just wanted to let you know that your roo is contributing to the rehabilitation of our wounded soldiers!
  2. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

3. eweaber

eweaber Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 21, 2012
    Lebanon PA

Lebanon, here. Good to know there are more Crazy Chicken People close by.
  4. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

They look good, [​IMG] Skip should be able to put them to good use on some trout in the spring! I sure love that color on the 'tail'... will look great on the stream!
  5. Lilbrownie

Lilbrownie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2012
    Berks County Pa

Nice to see you again Ray! Hope all is well and maybe soon Blarney, u , n I can meet up at green dragon!! Gotta get back there again soon and of course anyone else who wishes to join us!
    Wish I could find someone else who has them have some great ideas for them! I'll pm you a pic of what I did for my dd so far I think ull love them as much as her ;)
  6. Kiomey

Kiomey Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 13, 2012
    Southern York County
    as always dear, I'm up for it ^^ just let me know cuz if someone else is interested I'm okay being second choice/last resort! Lol no idea where I'd end up putting everyone! :D
  7. Gardeningmama

Gardeningmama Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Had a feeling that's how it would go, LOL! Please tell your boyfriend not to be mad at me.BTW, I have no idea where I'm gonna put mine either! Time for a new coop, I guess. And ducks coming in a month or so![​IMG] If you do want me to throw a few of your blue eggs in, bring them to The Mill on the 6th, they'll be getting set on the 9th.[​IMG][​IMG]
  8. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have Black//Blue/Splash Ameraucana!!! Welcome!!!
  9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    These are great! What a noble project, Doing volunteer work Is good for the soul.
  10. wingstone

wingstone Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2012
    mount joy, pennsylvania

1 for Sally
    and 1 for all...(ladies please report this scam so we can map out the occurences

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by