Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey, motorcyclechick...
Remember the Red Roo that fisherlady and I came over to get from you...
Not only did he make some delicious soup and chicken chowder, he is serving another purpose...

I tied up a few flies tonight from the saddle and hackles that we preserved.

All of the flies that I tie in my "spare" time end up getting donated to a program called "Project Healing Waters", it's a program where volunteer fisherpeople take psychologically and physically wounded veterans out for some therapy time on the lakes and streams to fish and enjoy the outdoors.

Just wanted to let you know that your roo is contributing to the rehabilitation of our wounded soldiers!

oooooh! Now I remember. No, I didn't get any from him as he would not post or PM me pics of his breeders? I'm trying to steer clear of Sprigs and Squirrel Tall, so I didn't want eggs when I couldn't see the parent stock.

I got eggs for the NYD hatch from Duramax girl and none hatched, but she was kind enough to send me more, so.....here we go again

Thanks Blarney,,,, I can relate,,, I'd like to find some that are closer to SOP,,, the correct tail is a biggy,,,,, just wish I could get something from some of the better breeders,,, most of the ones I've tried don't ship,,,, hard to locate the really nice birds,,,, but, gonna keep trying.
My young roo that I had hopes for decided to injure his leg,,, doubt he will be much help to me. thanks again, good luck with the next round.

Hey, motorcyclechick...
Remember the Red Roo that fisherlady and I came over to get from you...
Not only did he make some delicious soup and chicken chowder, he is serving another purpose...

I tied up a few flies tonight from the saddle and hackles that we preserved.

All of the flies that I tie in my "spare" time end up getting donated to a program called "Project Healing Waters", it's a program where volunteer fisherpeople take psychologically and physically wounded veterans out for some therapy time on the lakes and streams to fish and enjoy the outdoors.

Just wanted to let you know that your roo is contributing to the rehabilitation of our wounded soldiers!
They look good,
clap.gif
Skip should be able to put them to good use on some trout in the spring! I sure love that color on the 'tail'... will look great on the stream!

If all goes well I should have Black Copper Marans,  have eggs in the incubator now, and a few pullets and young roos available now, about 4 months old.

Nice to see you again Ray! Hope all is well and maybe soon Blarney, u , n I can meet up at green dragon!! Gotta get back there again soon and of course anyone else who wishes to join us!
Oh I hope you find some!!  I would love to have EVERYTHING! but I gotta stick with my chickens, dumb neighbors : (

Wish I could find someone else who has them have some great ideas for them! I'll pm you a pic of what I did for my dd so far I think ull love them as much as her ;)

Half of the LF Barred Cochin eggs I ordered are up for grabs, if anyone close by is interested. $18.00 for half as eggs, or day old chicks, either way. She did say she might put in SL's&GL's as the extras. I want to keep them.They are from Sunny Side Up Micro Farms if you want to see pics. I'm getting them in time for the Easter Hatch, so maybe the 1st week in March.

as always dear, I'm up for it ^^ just let me know cuz if someone else is interested I'm okay being second choice/last resort! Lol no idea where I'd end up putting everyone! :D

as always dear, I'm up for it ^^ just let me know cuz if someone else is interested I'm okay being second choice/last resort! Lol no idea where I'd end up putting everyone!
big_smile.png

thumbsup.gif
Had a feeling that's how it would go, LOL! Please tell your boyfriend not to be mad at me.BTW, I have no idea where I'm gonna put mine either! Time for a new coop, I guess. And ducks coming in a month or so!
hu.gif
If you do want me to throw a few of your blue eggs in, bring them to The Mill on the 6th, they'll be getting set on the 9th.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Hey, motorcyclechick... Remember the Red Roo that fisherlady and I came over to get from you... Not only did he make some delicious soup and chicken chowder, he is serving another purpose... I tied up a few flies tonight from the saddle and hackles that we preserved. All of the flies that I tie in my "spare" time end up getting donated to a program called "Project Healing Waters", it's a program where volunteer fisherpeople take psychologically and physically wounded veterans out for some therapy time on the lakes and streams to fish and enjoy the outdoors. Just wanted to let you know that your roo is contributing to the rehabilitation of our wounded soldiers!
These are great! What a noble project, Doing volunteer work Is good for the soul.

Back
Top Bottom