Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Does anyone have barred rocks and leghorns? I have someone looking for some, but I won't have any leghorn eggs from my own girls for awhile
I have two girls but they are in the layer pen and I have a Blue Partridge Braham roo and Gold Partridge Braham roo in with my layers LOL so no eggies here!

Here she (??) is.

But see, then she has these almost wheaten feathers in her front

Any guesses on gender?
I would have said girl until I noted the wattles now I am not sure! my roo marans had very large combs by this age, so did the hens but not like the boys

anyone else having trouble getting their subscribtions? in order to read new postings, i have to click on one of my old ones, then i can read who's posted a new one. had this same trouble last summer, then it corrected and was normal, now its back
idunno.gif

Central...Southern Lebanon County!
Welcome!
Yep beer to....at my house you will be offered keystone light..(hey, price is the deciding factor, and I go as cheap as possible )

to all newbies and everyone else, You need chickens and I need to downsize, perfect situation, let me know if you would like to browse. to many breeds to be specific..from 5 weeks to 2 year's of age all available.

Chad still waiting to hear if you want these quail, I would like them to go in the next 2 weeks.
YES! Call me, text me, message me, facebook msg me, email, send a message on a carrier chicken, smoke signals Whatever works. I have off this weekend again and haven't been on BYC much and got almost 900 posts behind.
Please add me to the map zip 18438..
Hi!
DH, God love him, he, who has never so much as processed a chicken, is trying to skin the thing. He's using U~tube to guide him.
I have stretchers .
Thank goodness Bobbie!!!
yesss.gif
LMAO thank God for you tube! its not hard to do, and I can smell doing it! I DO NOT Miss trapping with my Dad! They have a very distinct odor don't they!
Bob is the rooster
Anybody know what to do with this fox hide? DH got as far as getting it off the carcass, and then…. he left. am I soaking it in salt water?
I have hide stretchers. I had been doing some basic tanning and taxidermy. LOL (actually got warned by the police for my shenannigans in college)
hu.gif

Thanks MissyDCPC, its 19355
Howdy!
Now you know that nothing hatches while being watched..........

anyone on here have info on hair sheep, do not have the space to raise any cattle, thinking a couple of these could be in the plans for fall meat,,,,are they hard to raise, what are the feeding requirements, what would I expect to pay for say 3 youngsters in spring.
I'm looking at rheas. lol
hey everyone im from Northeastern Pa, right along the NY border, just wanted to say hello!
Hi!
anybody for wheat or barley
50 pd bags
wheat $10
barley $8
Would get some of this from ya this weekend.
Seriously?! You send me to an emu farm website? Are you trying to get me permanently sent to the chicken coop?! I've already been told nothing larger than a turkey!
Been looking at rheas. Just an extra large chicken.
Bucks County!
smile.png
welcome-byc.gif

so do you all remember that I hatched out a white marans with my marans, ameraucana and OE batch? Well it is now splash!!
fl.gif
please oh please be a girl.....
Looks like a girl. The boys develop well defined combs

Back
Top Bottom