Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

My marans hatch flopped. I helped one out and one survived. The rest petered out in the shell. Had rocking and pipping and they fizzled out. Have welsummers in now and gonna watch them like a hawk. Will have to do marans again after these are out.

The Wheaten look comes from them being coppers. So it will be a copper splash. IDK the sex. Usually the boys are the ones with the leakage. Females can have it if there is two copies of the pattern??? It looks like a pullet, but like I said not sure.

The Wheaten look comes from them being coppers. So it will be a copper splash. IDK the sex. Usually the boys are the ones with the leakage. Females can have it if there is two copies of the pattern??? It looks like a pullet, but like I said not sure.

Thanks Heather. Whatever it is, it is sweet as the day is long. This one was raised with your wheatens and has that same personality.

I am so ready for spring to get here so that I can unwrap my chicken runs!!! poor things want outside so bad! Of course once the wind hits them in the face they usually head back in! I'm just so tired of the cold and snow, ready for warm and sunny! Anyone else turn their coops/run into a "plastic palace"???

Looks like at my house. Most of my birds live in kennel runs, with tarps fastened on 3 sides. The front tarps are rolled up and only come down if we're expecting snow or high winds.

Okay I'm back. Everyone that plans on attending the March 7th CPT class in Harrisburg needs to get their applications in ASAP. And those planning on attending please drop me a message or email to [email protected]

Thanks,
Chad
big_smile.png
We are going Harrisburg

My marans hatch flopped. I helped one out and one survived. The rest petered out in the shell. Had rocking and pipping and they fizzled out. Have welsummers in now and gonna watch them like a hawk. Will have to do marans again after these are out.
hit.gif
I bookmarked the Harrisburg links on here and now I cant find the aps!!! ugggg

Back
Top Bottom